1. Takeda, Y., T. Shimomura, H. Asao, I. Wakabayashi. 2017. Relationship between Immunological Abnormalities in Rat Models of Diabetes Mellitus and the Amplification Circuits for Diabetes. Journal of Diabetes Research, vol. 2017, Article ID 4275851, 9 pages, 2017. doi:10.1155/2017/4275851.
2. Takeda, Y., M. Marumo, H. Nara, Z. G. Feng, H. Asao, and I. Wakabayashi. 2016. Selective induction of anti-inflammatory monocyte-platelet aggregates in a model of pulsatile blood flow at low shear rates. Platelets 27:583-592.
3. Takeda, Y., T. Kato, H. Ito, Y. Kurota, A. Yamagishi, T. Sakurai, A. Araki, H. Nara, N. Tsuchiya, and H. Asao. 2016. The pattern of GPI-80 expression is a useful marker for unusual myeloid maturation in peripheral blood. Clin Exp Immunol 186:373-386.
4. Tachibana, H., R. Sho, Y. Takeda, X. Zhang, Y. Yoshida, H. Narimatsu, K. Otani, S. Ishikawa, A. Fukao, H. Asao, and M. Iino. 2016. Circulating miR-223 in Oral Cancer: Its Potential as a Novel Diagnostic Biomarker and Therapeutic Target. PLoS One 11:e0159693.
5. Akhter, N., Y. Takeda, H. Nara, A. Araki, N. Ishii, N. Asao, and H. Asao. 2016. Apurinic/apyrimidinic endonuclease 1/redox factor-1 (Ape1/Ref-1) modulates antigen presenting cell-mediated T helper cell type 1 responses. J Biol Chem.
6. Takeda, Y., T. Shimomura, and I. Wakabayashi. 2014. Immunological disorders of diabetes mellitus in experimental rat models. Nihon Eiseigaku Zasshi 69:166-176.
7. Takeda, Y., H. Nara, A. Araki, and H. Asao. 2014. Human peripheral neutrophils express functional IL-21 receptors. Inflammation 37:1521-1532.
8. Wakabayashi, I., and Y. Takeda. 2013. Inhibitory effects of resveratrol on MCP-1, IL-6, and IL-8 production in human coronary artery smooth muscle cells. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol 386:835-839.
9. Takeda, Y., K. Kaneda, F. Jimma, N. Shiobara, A. R. Saniabadi, and I. Wakabayashi. 2013. Suppression of Th1 cytokine production by a peptide derived from C4b. Inflamm Res 62:951-959.
10. Nara, H., M. Rahman, A. Araki, L. Jin, Y. Takeda, and H. Asao. 2013. IL-21 isoform is a membrane-bound ligand and activates directly interacted cells. Cytokine 61:656-663.
11. Hidaka, M., I. Wakabayashi, Y. Takeda, and K. Fukuzawa. 2013. Vitamin D3 derivatives increase soluble CD14 release through ERK1/2 activation and decrease IL-8 production in intestinal epithelial cells. Eur J Pharmacol 721:305-312.
12. Araki, A., H. Nara, M. Rahman, T. Onoda, J. Li, F. M. Juliana, L. Jin, K. Murata, Y. Takeda, and H. Asao. 2013. Role of interleukin-21 isoform in dextran sulfate sodium (DSS)-induced colitis. Cytokine 62:262-271.
13. Takeda, Y., and I. Wakabayashi. 2012. Alteration in lymphocyte population and humoral immune response in type 2 diabetic Goto-Kakizaki rats. Life Sci 90:545-552.
14. Takeda, Y., K. Kaneda, F. Jimma, N. Shiobara, M. Hidaka, A. R. Saniabadi, and I. Wakabayashi. 2012. Inhibition of CXCL10 release by monomeric C3bi and C4b. Clin Exp Immunol 167:149-157.
15. Marumo, M., T. Nakano, Y. Takeda, K. Goto, and I. Wakabayashi. 2012. Inhibition of thrombin-induced Ca(2)(+) influx in platelets by R59949, an inhibitor of diacylglycerol kinase. J Pharm Pharmacol 64:855-861.
16. Takeda, Y., M. Marumo, and I. Wakabayashi. 2011. Attenuated phagocytic activity of monocytes in type 2 diabetic Goto-Kakizaki rats. Immunobiology 216:1094-1102.
17. Hanai, H., Y. Takeda, M. Eberhardson, R. Gruber, A. R. Saniabadi, O. Winqvist, and R. Lofberg. 2011. The mode of actions of the Adacolumn therapeutic leucocytapheresis in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: a concise review. Clin Exp Immunol 163:50-58.
18. Takeda, Y., M. Ohba, M. Ueno, A. R. Saniabadi, and I. Wakabayashi. 2010. Cellulose acetate beads activate the complement system but inactivate the anaphylatoxins generated. Artif Organs 34:1144-1149.
19. Nishise, S., Y. Takeda, S. Fujishima, T. Orii, T. Sato, Y. Sasaki, Y. Nishise, H. Takeda, and S. Kawata. 2010. Release of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist by combining a leukocyte adsorption carrier with ulinastatin. Ther Apher Dial 14:386-391.
20. Jimma, F., Y. Takeda, K. Kaneda, and I. Wakabayashi. 2010. Induction of Foxp3 expression in T cells by cellulose acetate beads in vitro. J Clin Apher 25:216-222.
21. Nishise, S., Y. Takeda, Y. Nishise, S. Fujishima, T. Orii, S. Otake, T. Sato, Y. Sasaki, H. Takeda, and S. Kawata. 2009. Biological effect of anaphylatoxin C5a on the generation of anti-inflammatory substances in leukocyte adsorption. Ther Apher Dial 13:509-514.
22. Takeda, H., Y. Suzuki, Y. Takeda, S. Nishise, T. Fukui, S. Fujishima, T. Orii, S. Otake, T. Sato, K. Suzuki, Y. Nakamuara, and S. Kawata. 2008. A multi center study of granulocyte and monocyte adsorption apheresis therapy for ulcerative colitis-Clinical efficacy and production of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist. J Clin Apher 23:105-110.
23. Takeda, Y., H. Asaoka, M. Ueno, F. Jimma, M. Hidaka, H. Shibusawa, K. Kaneda, A. R. Saniabadi, K. Hiraishi, and N. Kashiwagi. 2007. Assessment of rabbit spleen size using ultrasonography. J Vet Med Sci 69:841-842.
24. Nitto, T., Y. Takeda, H. Yoshitake, F. Sendo, and Y. Araki. 2007. Structural divergence of GPI-80 in activated human neutrophils. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 359:227-233.
25. Sakimura, K., T. Omori, E. Iwashita, T. Yoshida, Y. Tsuzuki, K. Fujimori, F. Konishi, Y. Yoshida, H. Anzai, H. Suzuki, S. Sugawara, Y. Takeda, K. Hiraishi, A. R. Saniabadi, T. Ide, S. Miura, and S. Ota. 2006. Clinical response is associated with elevated plasma interleukin-1 receptor antagonist during selective granulocyte and monocyte apheresis in patients with ulcerative colitis. Dig Dis Sci 51:1525-1531.
26. Nishise, S., Y. Takeda, H. Takeda, K. Ishihama, T. Fukui, and S. Kawata. 2006. Complement activation is involved in biological responses to leukocyte adsorptive apheresis. Dig Dis Sci 51:934-941.
27. Inoue, T., T. Kato, Y. Hikichi, S. Hashimoto, T. Hirase, T. Morooka, Y. Imoto, Y. Takeda, F. Sendo, and K. Node. 2006. Stent-induced neutrophil activation is associated with an oxidative burst in the inflammatory process, leading to neointimal thickening. Thromb Haemost 95:43-48.
28. Saniabadi, A. R., H. Hanai, Y. Suzuki, T. Ohmori, K. Sawada, N. Yoshimura, Y. Saito, Y. Takeda, K. Umemura, K. Kondo, Y. Ikeda, K. Fukunaga, M. Nakashima, A. Beretta, I. Bjarnason, and R. Lofberg. 2005. Adacolumn for selective leukocytapheresis as a non-pharmacological treatment for patients with disorders of the immune system: an adjunct or an alternative to drug therapy? J Clin Apher 20:171-184.
29. Fu, J. F., Y. Takeda, F. Sendo, and Y. Araki. 2005. [Different impacts of DMSO and RA on GPI-80 expression]. Shi Yan Sheng Wu Xue Bao 38:37-44.
30. Anzai-Takeda, Y., Y. Takeda, F. Sendo, and Y. Araki. 2005. Inhibition of cell spreading in CHO cells transfected with cDNA of a glycosylphosphatidyl inositol-anchored protein, GPI-80. Immunobiology 210:1-10.
31. Takeda, Y., N. Shiobara, A. R. Saniabadi, M. Adachi, and K. Hiraishi. 2004. Adhesion dependent release of hepatocyte growth factor and interleukin-1 receptor antagonist from human blood granulocytes and monocytes: evidence for the involvement of plasma IgG, complement C3 and beta2 integrin. Inflamm Res 53:277-283.
32. Huang, J. B., Y. Takeda, Y. Araki, F. Sendo, and H. R. Petty. 2004. Molecular proximity of complement receptor type 3 (CR3) and the glycosylphosphatidylinositol-linked protein GPI-80 on neutrophils: effects of cell adherence, exogenous saccharides, and lipid raft disrupting agents. Mol Immunol 40:1249-1256.
33. Yoshitake, H., Y. Takeda, T. Nitto, F. Sendo, and Y. Araki. 2003. GPI-80, a beta2 integrin associated glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored protein, concentrates on pseudopodia without association with beta2 integrin during neutrophil migration. Immunobiology 208:391-399.
34. Takeda, Y., K. Hiraishi, H. Takeda, N. Shiobara, H. Shibusawa, A. R. Saniabadi, M. Adachi, and S. Kawata. 2003. Cellulose acetate beads induce release of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist, but not tumour necrosis factor-alpha or interleukin-1beta in human peripheral blood. Inflamm Res 52:287-290.
35. Takeda, Y., J. Fu, K. Suzuki, D. Sendo, T. Nitto, F. Sendo, and Y. Araki. 2003. Expression of GPI-80, a beta2-integrin-associated glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored protein, requires neutrophil differentiation with dimethyl sulfoxide in HL-60 cells. Exp Cell Res 286:199-208.
36. Sendo, D., Y. Takeda, H. Ishikawa, F. Sendo, and Y. Araki. 2003. Localization of GPI-80, a beta2-integrin-associated glycosylphosphatidyl-inositol anchored protein, on strongly CD14-positive human monocytes. Immunobiology 207:217-221.
37. Sasaki, H., N. Ide, F. Sendo, Y. Takeda, M. Adachi, I. Fukai, and Y. Fujii. 2003. Glycosylphosphatidyl inositol-anchored protein (GPI-80) gene expression is correlated with human thymoma stage. Cancer Sci 94:809-813.
38. Hiraishi, K., Y. Takeda, N. Shiobara, H. Shibusawa, F. Jimma, N. Kashiwagi, A. R. Saniabadi, and M. Adachi. 2003. Studies on the mechanisms of leukocyte adhesion to cellulose acetate beads: an in vitro model to assess the efficacy of cellulose acetate carrier-based granulocyte and monocyte adsorptive apheresis. Ther Apher Dial 7:334-340.
39. Yoshitake, H., Y. Takeda, T. Nitto, and F. Sendo. 2002. Cross-linking of GPI-80, a possible regulatory molecule of cell adhesion, induces up-regulation of CD11b/CD18 expression on neutrophil surfaces and shedding of L-selectin. J Leukoc Biol 71:205-211.
40. Nitto, T., Y. Araki, Y. Takeda, and F. Sendo. 2002. Pharmacological analysis for mechanisms of GPI-80 release from tumour necrosis factor-alpha-stimulated human neutrophils. Br J Pharmacol 137:353-360.
41. Koike, S., Y. Takeda, Y. Hozumi, S. Okazaki, M. Aoyagi, and F. Sendo. 2002. Immunohistochemical localization in human tissues of GPI-80, a novel glycosylphosphatidyl inositol-anchored protein that may regulate neutrophil extravasation. Cell Tissue Res 307:91-99.
42. Huang, J., Y. Takeda, T. Watanabe, and F. Sendo. 2001. A sandwich ELISA for detection of soluble GPI-80, a glycosylphosphatidyl-inositol (GPI)-anchored protein on human leukocytes involved in regulation of neutrophil adherence and migration--its release from activated neutrophils and presence in synovial fluid of rheumatoid arthritis patients. Microbiol Immunol 45:467-471.
43. Suzuki, K., T. Watanabe, S. Sakurai, K. Ohtake, T. Kinoshita, A. Araki, T. Fujita, H. Takei, Y. Takeda, Y. Sato, T. Yamashita, Y. Araki, and F. Sendo. 1999. A novel glycosylphosphatidyl inositol-anchored protein on human leukocytes: a possible role for regulation of neutrophil adherence and migration. J Immunol 162:4277-4284.
44. Sendo, F., K. Suzuki, T. Watanabe, Y. Takeda, and Y. Araki. 1998. Modulation of leukocyte transendothelial migration by integrin-associated glycosyl phosphatidyl inositol (GPI)-anchored proteins. Inflamm Res 47 Suppl 3:S133-136.
45. Gon, S., S. Saito, Y. Takeda, H. Miyata, K. Takatsu, and F. Sendo. 1997. Apoptosis and in vivo distribution and clearance of eosinophils in normal and Trichinella spiralis-infected rats. J Leukoc Biol 62:309-317.
46. Takeda, Y., S. Gon, H. Takei, and F. Sendo. 1996. [TNF/TNFR gene and apoptosis]. Nippon Rinsho 54:1888-1894.
47. Sendo, F., H. Tsuchida, Y. Takeda, S. Gon, H. Takei, T. Kato, O. Hachiya, and H. Watanabe. 1996. Regulation of neutrophil apoptosis--its biological significance in inflammation and the immune response. Hum Cell 9:215-222.
48. Tsuchida, H., Y. Takeda, H. Takei, H. Shinzawa, T. Takahashi, and F. Sendo. 1995. In vivo regulation of rat neutrophil apoptosis occurring spontaneously or induced with TNF-alpha or cycloheximide. J Immunol 154:2403-2412.
49. Kato, T., Y. Takeda, T. Nakada, and F. Sendo. 1995. Inhibition by dexamethasone of human neutrophil apoptosis in vitro. Nat Immun 14:198-208.
50. Hachiya, O., Y. Takeda, H. Miyata, H. Watanabe, T. Yamashita, and F. Sendo. 1995. Inhibition by bacterial lipopolysaccharide of spontaneous and TNF-alpha-induced human neutrophil apoptosis in vitro. Microbiol Immunol 39:715-723.
51. Takeda, Y., H.
Watanabe, S. Yonehara, T. Yamashita, S. Saito, and F. Sendo. 1993. Rapid
acceleration of neutrophil apoptosis by tumor necrosis factor-alpha. Int Immunol 5:691-694.